PRO+ PICC Sleeve
1) With the sleeve partially or fully unfolded, reveal the pocket flap and slit. Line the slit up with the tubing insertion site and pull the sleeve onto your arm.
2) Slide the sleeve up so the lines go on top of the fabric, and the bottom of the slit is at the base of the dressing. Stretch the pocket/flap and attach the Velcro closure.
3) Tuck the cap(s)/needleless connector(s) into the pocket on the flap if not in use. If line is connected, leave connected and out of pocket until disconnected.
4) Fold the bottom (sewn) edge of the sleeve up toward the top, covering the pocket/flap and lines.
Access the line as indicated while keeping the sleeve in place by rolling down the top layer and removing the line from the pocket. Feel secure knowing that your sleeve is safe to wear during your scans.
CareAline Central Line/Feeding Tube Wrap
PRO+ Central Line/Feeding Tube Wrap
1) Lay the wrap in front of you with the label facing up. Open the Velcro flap. *
*The first time you use your wrap, measure how long your line is from where it comes out from under the dressing to the base of the cap/needleless connector. Trim your wrap (away from your line) using a pair of sharp scissors so that the measurement from the buttonhole to the edge of the wrap is slightly shorter than this measurement.
2) Insert the cap(s)/needleless connector(s) into the buttonhole. If the line is connected, undo the Velcro on the label and place the line between the label and the wrap, and replace Velcro.
3) Slide the single layer of fabric of the wrap between the line and the body, fold up the flap and secure the Velcro over the line.
4) Stretch the wrap around the body and secure with Velcro.
Access the line as indicated while keeping the wrap in place by removing the cap(s)/needleless connector(s) from the buttonhole, and then putting the Velcro label around the connected line. Feel secure knowing that your wrap is safe to wear during your scans.