CareAline PICC Sleeve
1) With the sleeve partially or fully unfolded, and the buttonhole and pocket lined up with the tubing insertion site, pull the sleeve onto the arm.
2) With the top of the sleeve at the bottom of your insertion site, lift the top layer of the folded sleeve and insert your finger into the buttonhole pinching the fabric together. Feed the line(s) under the top of the sleeve and out through the buttonhole.
3) Lift the pinched fabric over the insertion site, then place the cap(s) in the pocket.
4) Fold the top of the sleeve down over the second layer, covering the buttonhole, lines and pocket. Access the line as indicated while keeping the sleeve in place and feel secure knowing that your wrap is perfectly safe to wear during your scans.
CareAline Central Line/gTube Wrap
1) Leaving the sterile dressing in place, lay the wrap in front of the patient with the label facing down.
2) Pass the line through one of the two button holes (use the first hole for longer lines, second for shorter).
3) Thread the line between the two layers of fabric and and exit through the first button hole on the opposite side of the wrap. Slide the cap(s) under the label and into the second button hole.
4) Stretch the wrap around the body and secure with Velcro. Access the line as indicated while keeping the wrap in place and feel secure knowing that the wrap is perfectly safe to wear during scans.
CareAline Everyday Mask
1) Pull the bottom end of the elastic (with the cord lock) over your head and place behind your neck.
2) Put the mask up to your face and position over your nose and mouth.
3) Pull the top loop of elastic over your head and place at the crown of your head.
4) Adjust the fit of your mask by pressing the nose wire to fit snugly around the bridge of your nose, and tightening the elastic using the cord lock so the mask fits snugly on your face.